For those accessing Library online resources (e-resources) from off campus for the first time, you will want to READ THIS.
Key items to remember:
- For the majority of off-campus access, you will need to authenticate via EZproxy
- Do NOT connect to MyVPN when connecting to EZproxy
- We are still here to help. Contact us via our HELP FORM if you have issues accessing Library resources. But please be patient if we don’t respond as quickly as usual
- Library e-resources are not free, and they require the Library to sign a license. Many licenses have restrictions… often including volume. The rule of thumb is do not download more than a human can reasonably read. Suspicious activity will lead publishers and providers to cut off the IP address for everyone
- And don’t stress. If networks are slow, if resources aren’t working, odds are everyone else is in the same boat