*In Wiley Online Library:*
- 1. Perform your search.
- 2. Click the boxes beside the references you wish to export.
- 3. Select *Export Citation* at the top of the search results.
- 4. A new window will open. Using the drop-down menu beside Format, select *Plain Text* and select whether you would like just the Citation or the Citation & Abstract beside Export Type.
- 5. Click *Submit*.
- 6. A new window will open prompting you to save the file to your computer.
*In your RefWorks account:*
- 1. Go to *References ? Import*.
- 2. Select *RIS Format* as your Import Filter/Data Source and *Multiple Databases* as your Database.
- 3. Click *Browse*.
- 4. Find the .txt file you saved to your computer in Step 6 above and upload it.
- 5. Click *Import* to import your references into RefWorks.